SELF CHECK

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

be still ...

I am so sad today. I knew it was coming, but somehow I hoped that It will not. Summing it all up. I just want to be with my hubby. And too bad I have no place to be alone and cry for it. But God is my refuge and I will not falter, for he is God. I know he understands how I feel, I know he understands me, even more than I understand myself.

It is killing me though to think that my hubby will be alone and I am not there to take care of him. My baby hubby is so fragile only to me but I know God will take care of him the way he is taking care of me here. It is just my emotion is so weak and as much as I would want to, no amount of consolation from people would make me feel at ease. Only God's word accompanies me at this time of loneliness. And that would be enough.

When you have been together for a time and never been separated. Like living as if you are the only humans alive. You are each other's company, that you are no longer just husband and wife, but bestfriends, or sister and brother to emphasize the closeness and how your love prospered - then suddenly, a thing separates you. It comes as a devasting blow to even think of that.

But God is good! He calms my heart, he gives it peace and asks it to be still.

Father God, do not let me lose faith. Continue Lord to give me comfort and peace in my heart. In Jesus Name.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home